4 replies to this topic

#1 pmartinknives

pmartinknives

Skilled Metalsmith

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:08 AM

Plug and play, 220v single phase 3 hp Baldor motor, combo dies, many new parts, can load on your trailer. My location is Waterford, WI 53185.

$4850

Here is a short vid of this hammer in action.

Peter

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0477.jpgforum800.jpg
  • IMG_0482.jpgforum800.jpg
  • IMG_0483.jpgforum800.jpg
  • IMG_0480.jpgforum800.jpg

#2 trying-it

trying-it

Metal Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:57 AM

Real nice hammer at a real fair price!  [Punk]

Rebuilt 50 LB LG's are going for $5000

I currently have a similar 100 LB here and fully rebuilding and modernizing a 50 LB in my spare time.

Good luck selling it soon, but can only ponder why you could actually part with it! 

Stan

#3 pmartinknives

pmartinknives

Skilled Metalsmith

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:56 PM

Real nice hammer at a real fair price!  [Punk]

Rebuilt 50 LB LG's are going for $5000

I currently have a similar 100 LB here and fully rebuilding and modernizing a 50 LB in my spare time.

Good luck selling it soon, but can only ponder why you could actually part with it! 

Stan

I was fortunate to find this one completely disassembled, I currently own 3 other hammers(20, 50 and 110) and really don't need another hammer. I know enough about Little Giants and was able to get this one back in action with a little help from Sid's DVD. I have it up and running sweet and would like to sell it rather than cut into my floor for another hammer foundation. 

Peter

#4 trying-it

trying-it

Metal Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 06:30 PM

Not sure exactly where you are in Wisconsin, but bought my 50 in a similar disassembled can-o-worms condition from Finnr/Art in about middle of state.

The 100 was plug 'n play ready in Memphis, Tn. where I bought it. It was bolted to a shipping pallet type platform made from 3 pcs of channel iron on edge with 1" plate steel deck. Ran it that way until I poured proper concrete footing last year.

Plug 'n play is 240v-3 phase!!!

Talking with Sid now about a new spring for the 100, broke mine a while back.

Sid is 1 nice guy to talk to be phone. I have his book that has info and full data on all sizes of LG's produced.

Watched a barn fresh, rusted, no motor or mounts, etc. 50 bring $2800 cpl months ago 6 miles from here.  [Doh!]

An online buyer/seller was at the estate auction from Mi, but he did not get to take it home! It now stays about 30 miles from here!  [Punk]

Good luck selling yours soon!

Stan

#5 pmartinknives

pmartinknives

Skilled Metalsmith

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:25 PM

SOLD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users