Copper Tree - Graden of Eden

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_catceefer_*

Guest_catceefer_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:44 AM

I originally posted this in "sheet metal", but thought that this may be a more appropriate place to put it.

I recently found some pictures, through this forum, of a large tree, snake and apples that had been created from copper. I think that it was on the site of of one of the members and I was sure that I had bookmarked the page, but I have lost it.

Has anyone any idea where the pages are as I would like to show them my colleagues as examples of high quality work.

Thank you.

James.

#2 PTsideshow

PTsideshow

Since I can no longer post here, I am longer doing any moderatio

• Moderators
  • 8,479 posts
  • LocationMount Clemens,Mi

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:06 AM

It doesn't ring a bell, have you checked the gallery pages since they may not have the name in the title of the piece it may not come up in the search. Also the gallery is an add on software, it may not mesh fully with the forums.
I believe Warrent has had a large tree he did for his church called the tree of life, there have been a number of snakes of assorted materials.
The apples were a while ago.

In using the search function, make sure that it is set to forums with the s on the end so it will search all forums, also you can may have to try a number of different word, words or combinations of them. Since most of these search engines are moron software with the filters that they have.
It may take a couple of days or so, for the person that posted it to see it. or have a better location memory of it.

Posted Image
glen

Posted Image

"I am not ashamed to admit, that I am ignorant of the things I do not know"!

Cicero

I am not a lawyer, and never played one on TV!

All the usual and standard disclaimers apply. Do not try this at home, use only as directed, No warranties express or implied, for the intended use or suggested uses, Wear safety glasses, closed course, professionals only

#3 warrent

warrent

Torch Lighter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,329 posts
  • LocationTrenton, MI

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:09 AM

James, I think you my be referencing my "Tree of Knowledge" on my website.
Warren Townsend
http://www.metalrecipes.com

Metal recipe - "heat and beat to the desired shape, repeat as necessary"
If you're gonna be original, you can count on being copied.

#4 Guest_catceefer_*

Guest_catceefer_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:56 PM

James, I think you my be referencing my "Tree of Knowledge" on my website.

Thank you: that is exactly it. I did spend a long time searching through the galleries and photos, but just could not find it.

I shall show my colleague tomorrow.

Regards,

James.

#5 Guest_catceefer_*

Guest_catceefer_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2011 - 02:05 PM

Warrent,

My colleague was just as impressed as I was. If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take you to make?

Regards,

James.

#6 warrent

warrent

Torch Lighter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,329 posts
  • LocationTrenton, MI

Posted 10 September 2011 - 08:00 AM

James, not sure of how many hours but I worked on it for around six months. At the time I had a day job so it was few hours in the evenings and then on the weekends. Glad that you and your colleagues enjoyed it.
Warren Townsend
http://www.metalrecipes.com

Metal recipe - "heat and beat to the desired shape, repeat as necessary"
If you're gonna be original, you can count on being copied.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users