No replies to this topic

#1 kerrystagmer

kerrystagmer

Skilled Metalsmith

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 06:12 AM

Matt and I have decided to offer our Beaudry for sale.

This hammer was purchased from the estate of Bill Gitchner along with our drop hammer. Bill was asking $10,000 It was sold to me as a 250lb hammer and I have no reason to believe otherwise. It's listed weight is around 5500lbs. My 4500 lb forklift will not lift it so it was unloaded via rollback and moved into place by the quarry guys next door. It is sitting where a rollback could snatch it up, or we can set up loading with the big lift next door.

It has a large single phase motor driving a reduction idler. As we never set it on a foundation I've only run it very little just to make sure everything was working. It has been sitting about 2 years since then as we have not been able to get a foundation finished in the new shop.

The springs have been repaired and while I would most likely run it as is, new springs should be a consideration.

Located in Maryland 21104

$5,500.00 USD

I'll be taking more pics and perhaps a video over the weekend prior to Ebay. Visa MC Disc AMX Paypal accepted!!!!! Cash is however KING as my mother the antique dealer used to say.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users